Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Texas Wildlife


Growing up in California, I do not remember the wildlife so much. I was either concentrating on *me* or there just was not much around. I do remember the occasional raccoon coming in our dog door to eat dog food on McKissick Street and the dead *something* that crawled into our bathroom sewer pipe and died. But thats about it. No bugs, no lizards..
Anyhoo, yesterday morning I peeked out my back door and saw a baby Blue Jay learning to get out about on his own. He was hopping back and forth between my lounge chair and the big 'ole Texas sized bar-b-que we have.
I got about 10 shots before Mom started dive bombing me.
I think he's cute. A face only a Mom could love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Trevor*

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)