Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls FAQS

Custom Homecoming Overalls FAQs How much does it cost to have you make my overalls? The “basic” is where I start with your custom ...

Sunday, June 5, 2016

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!

TIME TO ORDER HOMECOMING OVERALLS!!
For this year, 2016, I am offering an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
If you place your order before 15 July 2016, you'll get an EXTRA 10% OFF your total order!! That is on TOP of the 10% OFF you'll receive for paying in full at the time your order is placed!! WHOOP!
Also for this year, I will not be raising the prices from last year! Holy WHAAATTT??? No inflation this year.
If you read the posts just under this one, you will find all the necessary information on prices and how to order.
In the meantime, if you are READY, email me HERE and we'll set up an appointment. PLEASE include your phone number, name and school your daughter will be attending, so I can get everything ready for our appointment!!
Thank you!!